Pangolin is the test network of Darwinia and Crab network. PRINGs are test tokens and have no intrinsic value.
- Test the latest technology;
- Compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine;
- Compatible with Ethereum contract infrastructure Metamask, Remix, etc.;
- Support for smart contracts in Solidity;
- May be reset.
Developers can join the Telegram community named "Darwinia Faucet Official" to get PRINGs for testing. Please refer to the following for detailed application procedures.
- Visit Darwinia Apps Portal and select the "Pangolin Test Network" in the network list in the upper left corner.
- Create an account on Pangolin Test Network. For detailed tutorials on creating an account, please refer to here!
- Click the avatar and you can copy your Pangolin address.
- Join the Telegram group named "Darwinia Faucet Official".
/faucet+ Pangolin address.
- You can open the link of the darwinia_bot to check the transaction on Subscan.
- When the transaction is successful, a certain number of test tokens will appear in your pangolin address.
- Each telegram account can get 100 PRINGs every seven days.