The native token for the Darwinia Network is RING, RING can be used as gas for transactions. Gas include transaction fees, contract execution fees, network bandwidth charges, storage fees, and more.
- Name: Darwinia Network Native Token
- Symbol: RING
- Spec: ERC20
- Precision: 18
- Smart Contract Address（Ethereum): 0x9469d013805bffb7d3debe5e7839237e535ec483
- Spec: TRC20
- Precision: 18
- Smart Contract Address（Tron): TL175uyihLqQD656aFx3uhHYe1tyGkmXaW
- Darwinia Mainnet
- Spec: Native
- Precision: 9
- Smart Contract Address: /
- Total Supply: Initial circulation (2 Billion)，hard cap (10 Billion) in around 40 years
The initial supply of RING is 2 billion, the maximum supply(Cap) is 10 billion. Currently, Darwinia Mainnet and its transaction haven’t launched yet. The initial supply is recorded in the Darwinia Genesis File. ERC20 RING and TRC20 RING are tokens on other public blockchain derived from Native RING. Current circulating RING (including ERC20/TRC20 derived tokens) is around 1.6 billion.
- Inflation Model: New RINGs are minted and distributed through the staking system and treasure as block producing rewards at a variable rate, see Inflation Model section below.
- Financing: 30%（first round 10%, evaluation $10M, 20% remaining to be determined）
- Foundation: 20%（5 years vesting period starts when mainnet launch）
- Team: 15%（1 year vesting period starts after 1 year since mainnet lanuch）
- Business Development and Marketing: 15%
- Community: 20%（including airdrop）
|In Circulation_Staking Bound||198.77M||12.50%|
|Long Term Lock||1508.34M||69.09%|
|ETH Total Supply||1189.56M|
|In Circulation_Staking Bound||195.30M|
|Long Term Lock||709.07M|
|TRON Total Supply||401M|
|In Circulation_Staking Bound||3.47M|
|Long Term Lock||389.83M|
|Darwinia Mainnet Total Supply||400M|
|Long Term Lock||400M|
CirculatingSupply = TotalSupply - Foundation - Gringotts - SwapBridge
RING Supply API: https://api.darwinia.network/supply/ring
- ERC20: 0x9469d013805bffb7d3debe5e7839237e535ec483
- TRC20: TL175uyihLqQD656aFx3uhHYe1tyGkmXaW
- ERC20: 0x4710573b853fdd3561cb4f60ec9394f0155d5105
- TRC20: TDWzV6W1L1uRcJzgg2uKa992nAReuDojfQ
- ERC20: 0x649fdf6ee483a96e020b889571e93700fbd82d88
- TRC20: TTW2Vpr9TCu6gxGZ1yjwqy7R79hEH8iscC
- ERC20: 0x7f23e4a473db3d11d11b43d90b34f8a778753e34
- TRC20: TSu1fQKFkTv95U312R6E94RMdixsupBZDS
After the Darwinia Network mainnet goes live, the total cap of the block reward (
MAX_BLOCK_REWARD_YEAR) is adjusted once a year. The block reward of year N is
1 - (99 /100)^sqrt(N) of total remaining issuable.
Total remaining issuable RING = HARD_CAP - CURRENT_SUPPLY Supply in the next year = supply in the previous year + total actual reward in the year
The total number of
HARD_CAP for RING is 10 billion.
According to the annual block reward limit and the block interval (in seconds), you can calculate the block reward toplimit (
MAX_BLOCK_REWARD) for each block of the year.
Block Reward Limit for Each Block = Total Reward Limit for the Year × Block Interval Time /Total Number of Seconds per Year ( 365 * 24 * 3600)
The following table shows RING’s Annual development statistics:
Appendix 1: KTON
KTON is essentially a derivative token of RING，which encourages long-term lock and commitment. RING staking participants can lock RING for 3–36 months and get KTON as rewards, compensating for the liquidity loss.
The initial supply of KTON is 0, and it can only be obtained by locking RING. There is no other distribution channel. KTON has no impact on the function of the Native Token RING.
- KTON Specification
- Name：Darwinia Commitment Token
- Ethereum Contract：0x9f284e1337a815fe77d2ff4ae46544645b20c5ff
- TRON Contract：TL175uyihLqQD656aFx3uhHYe1tyGkmXaW
KTON Supply API：https://api.darwinia.network/supply/kton
Appendix 2: Algorithm of Binding RING for KTON
Users can lock a certain amount of RING for a predefined period of time in exchange for KTON in return. Basically bind 10,000 RING for 12 months to get 1 KTON.
1-36 variable integer months(30days) as the locking period are allowed. See the following table of rewarded KTON amount according to locked period.
Appendix 3: Locked RING (ERC-20)
2021.2020.06.22-2021.05.22 Unlocking Plan（2020-05-22data）
|Date||Cumulative unlockable quantity before this time||Date||Cumulative unlockable quantity before this time|
Appendix 4: Locked RING (TRC-20)
2021.2020.06.22-2021.05.22 Unlocking Plan(2020-05-22data）
|Date||Cumulative unlockable quantity before this time|