The following sections contain Storage methods are part of the default Darwinia runtime. On the api, these are exposed via api.query.
(NOTE: These were generated from a static/snapshot view of a recent Darwinia master node. Some items may not be available in older nodes, or in any customized implementations.)
- summary: Hash of the best finalized header.
- summary: The current GRANDPA Authority set.
- summary: A ring buffer of imported hashes. Ordered by the insertion time.
- summary: Current ring buffer position.
- summary: Headers which have been imported into the pallet.
- summary: Hash of the header used to bootstrap the pallet.
- summary: If true, all pallet transactions are failed immediately.
- summary: Optional pallet owner.
- summary: The current number of requests which have written to storage.
- summary:Map of lane id => inbound lane data.
- summary:Map of lane id => outbound lane data.
- summary:All queued outbound messages.
- summary:The current operating mode of the pallet.
- summary:Optional pallet owner.
- summary:Migration step.
- summary:Size of the MMR.
- summary:Peaks of the MMR.
- summary: The assigned relayers at this moment, empty if the registered assigned relayers not enough.
- summary: The assigned relayers number.
- summary: The maximum slash value for assigned relayer.
- summary: Order storage, please note that the order storage will be deleted after confirmed.
- summary: List of all relayers.
- summary: The relayer's detail info.
- summary:Proposal indices that have been approved but not yet awarded.
- summary:Number of proposals that have been made.
- summary:Proposals that have been made.
- summary:The present candidate list. A current member or runner-up can never enter this vector and is always implicitly assumed to be a candidate.
- summary:The total number of vote rounds that have happened, excluding the upcoming one.
- summary:The current elected members.
- summary:The current reserved runners-up.
- summary:Votes and locked stake of a particular voter.
- summary:The balance of an account.
- summary:Any liquidity locks on some account balances.
- summary:Named reserves on some account balances.
- summary:Storage version of the pallet.
- summary:The total units issued in the system.